Turkey Bag 2 Pack
'A Dirty Dozen' 12 Turkey Bags
'Big Foot' 101 Pack Turkey Bags
- Preparing a turkey in an oven bag can be a safe and a moist, delicious alternative to the traditional roasting method.
- -12 pounds whole turkey
- -salt and pepper to taste
- -5 stalks celery chopped
- -2 garlic cloves
- -2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- -2 large onion, quartered
- -2 carrots chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2. Rinse turkey and remove giblets. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Sprinkle the bottom of a turkey size oven bag with flour. Place turkey, celery, carrots, garlic and onions in the bag. Seal bag and poke several holes in it with a fork.
- 4. Bake 3 to 3 1/2 hours, or until internal temperature of the thigh meat reaches 180 degrees F.